BBQ Pork Sliders
- 2 lb Pork Roast
- 12 oz Root Beer
- 1 large Onion – Sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 bottle Lehmann Farms BBQ Sauce – Your Choice
- 1 pkg White Dollar Buns
- Sprinkle roast with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place roast in slow cooker. Add root beer and onions.
- Cook on low setting for 6-7 hours or until the pork shreds easily.
- Remove pork from the slow cooker. Discard juices and onions.
- Shred pork roast using two forks pulling them in opposite directions
- Return all the shredded meat to the slow cooker.
- Pour 1 bottle Lehmann Farms BBQ sauce over the pork. Stir well.
- Heat on low for 40 to 60 minutes.
- Serve on split and lightly toasted dollar size buns.
- Garnish with pickles or cole slaw if desired.