Olive Greek Salad
- 1 head Chopped Romaine Lettuce or Mixed Greens
- 1 small Red Onion – Thinly Sliced
- 1 medium Cucumber – Cut into Bite Size Chunks
- 1 pkg Cherry Tomatoes – Sliced in Half
- 8 oz jar Lehmann Farms Pitted Queen Olives
- 1 cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano – Crushed
- 3 Tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- dash Coarse Salt & Black Pepper
- In mixer or food processor, blend olive oil, vinegar, garlic, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, Lehmann Farms Pitted Queen Olives and feta cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss and serve.